Saturday 22 March 2014

Is it ever in black and white **Monochrome**


**Walk over who, do i look like a zebra crossing;)**





 

I thought I'd share my thoughts on the Monochrome trend which is falling of rails like domino's in the high street this spring/summer. I found some awesome items and you can't really go wrong with black and white, it's flattering, elegant plus the perfect go to when I'm low on time. Personally I would brighten up the look by adding pastels to the mix. The great thing about them is you can choose any shade as a modern contrast against the block print to create a less structured and more playful take on a classic look. I don't know about you but i can't wait for summer. 



Abstract print jacket £75 River island
Black and white pencil dress £45 Topshop
Jane Meno Palm shift dress £55 oasis 
White rib neck shirt £34 Topshop
Skinny ripped jeans £21 ASOS
Clutch £18 Miss pap 
Pressure leather platforms £65 ASOS
Two toned playsuit £54 River island 
Bronx Jersy £25 River island 


1 comment: